(AllHipHop) Young Jeezy has fired back at a former business partner, who is suing the rapper over monies earned from his record label, CTE (Corporate Thugs Entertainment).
Demetrius “Kinky B” Ellerbee is suing Young Jeezy for $5 million, claiming he executive produced four of the rapper’s hit albums.
According to TMZ.com, Young Jeezy has countersued Kinky B. in court.
Young Jeezy claims that he is not friends with Kinky B. and that they have never entered into any business deals together. In fact, in recently filed legal docs … Jeezy denies being Ellerbee’s best friend (sad), denies forming ANY music companies with him — and says he 100% NEVER entered into any agreements (written or oral) to share HALF his profits.
The case is still pending.
Read Kinky B court documents here.
- This Is Business, It is not Personal: Young Buck Required To Give Up Trademarks, Royalties and Copyrights
- This Is Business Its Nothing Personal: 50 Cent Not Letting Young Buck Off The Hook In His Bankruptcy Case
- Work With Contracts: ‘Former Best Friend ‘Kinky B’ Sues Young Jeezy For Half His Earnings’
- This Is Business, It’s Not Personal: Nas To Have His Publishing Payments Revoked?
- This Is Business Its Not Personal: Tim Westwood To Be Replaced By Charlie Sloth