Loick Essien discusses with @AmaruDonTV his objectives for making the I.D Mixtape and also selling over 300,000 copies for his single “How we roll“. Loick Essien elaborates further in this exclusive interview about writing for Cheryl Cole, Bruno Mars and sheds light on the financial difficulties some artists are facing today.
- *New* AmaruDon TV interview w/ Loick Essien
- New Video: Loick Essien feat. Tanya Lacey – How We Roll
- Aggro Santos Explains To Amaru Don TV ‘Key Reasons For Changing Record Labels And Future Musical Direction’
- Bryan Michael Cox Speaks On The Story Behind Writing Trey Songz Last Time
- Mz Bratt Reveals The Real Life Story Behind “Falling Down” And Explains Her F64