Here are the latest figures for our new weekly roundup of the top ten songs on the Commercial Radio Airplay Chart as well as their audience reach (Week 47| Sun Nov 18 to Sat Nov 24).
- Robbie Williams ‘Candy’ 4918 plays (54.1m reach)
- Labrinth featuring Emlie Sande ‘Beneath your beautiful’ 4553 plays (51.30m reach)
- Rihanna ‘Diamonds’ 3856 plays (43.98m reach)
- Olly Murs ‘Troublemaker’ 3880 plays (41.28m reach)
- The Script featuring Will i am “Half of fame” 2935 plays (37.63m reach)
- Bruno Mars ‘Locked out of heaven’ 3358 plays (36.91m reach)
- Adele ‘Sky falls’ 3847 plays (35.61m reach)
- Pink ‘blow me’ 2536 plays (32.45m reach)
- Swedish house mafia featuring John Martin ‘Don’t worry child’ 1853 plays (32.02m reach)
- Taylor Swift ‘We are never getting back together’ 3026 plays (31.89m reach)
Only song from an independent (XL recordings) in the top ten is Adele. But to be honest its a song for a soundtrack (James Bond) and its sung by Adele so really its a good as a major label release. Labrinth PRS cheque is looking real healthy for next year, i just wonder if he still holds his anti views on performing on X-Factor???. Taylor Swift is at number 10 but her album (Red) is still selling a crazy amount of records on both sides of the atlantic. She’s doing well.
See you next week!