Check out the Latest part of Ne-Yo’s interview with Amaru Don TV, we breakdown another track off the R.E.D Album (out Nov 6), “Alone With You“.
Ne-Yo reveals to us how the meaning of “Alone with you” changed after his children were born.
“(Alone with you) was initially about the love I’ve grown to know. I know what it is to court a woman and fall in love with a woman, i know what that is. Why i didn’t know was that instantaneous love . I didn’t realise that love until my children were born, so the meaning of that song just changed. The greatest moments for me are spent when its just me and my kids.“
Check out the interview below
- Ne-Yo: “The Cracks of Mr Perfect” R.E.D Album Breakdown with (@AmaruDonTV)
- US Athlete Jason Richardson “110 Hurdle Olympic Silver Medalist” Speaks to @AmaruDonTV
- Put Your Questions To Ne-Yo With @AmaruDonTV
- Mindless Behavior – “Message To Their Fans” With @Amarudontv
- Maxsta Reveals His Deepest Song “On the low” Via @AmaruDonTV