In her Vogue interview Rihanna is quoted as saying : “I would love to go on a date. You don’t think that? I’m a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun.
“No one asks. Trust me on that. I’m waiting for the man who’s ballsy enough to deal with me. And I have too many vaginas around me at this point!”
Rihanna – who is rumoured to be in the midst of a reconciliation with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown – also said that all she really wants is someone to make her laugh and that she have a good conversation with.
She added: “Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my ass back home. He doesn’t even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour.”
And the Diamonds singer hinted that she is happy to wait for the right man to come along and isn’t about to start hunting anyone down.
She said: “I’m going to wait, though. You always find the wrong s**t when you go looking.”
Read the full interview in the November issue of Vogue, out October 23. For more go to: www.vogue.com.
- Wendy Williams On Rihanna “there’s something very devilish about Rihanna”
- Rihanna Dropped As Nivea Spokesperson: “Rihanna is a no go. Nivea is a company which stands for trust, family and reliability”
- Rihanna U.S Vogue Cover Shoot
- Beyonce and Rihanna recorded a track?
- Who Does That? Rihanna Instagram Picture “I Just Got Laid”