Less than a year after releasing Talk That Talk, Rihanna is back with her seventh album in seven years, Side Effects.
The pop princess took to Twitter on Thursday to reveal the cover art, on which she strips down with nothing but black and white words scrawled across her naked body. A tattoo ofthe Egyptian god Isis, which she dedicated to her late grandmother, can also be seen.
“Find the #ALBUMTITLE in #allBLACKeverything on the #COVER,” she told her Navy.
The first single “Diamonds” currently occupies the No. 18 spot on the Billboard Hot 100, while the album is expected to feature contributions from Stargate and Ne-Yo, who penned two songs.
RiRi, who leads the nominations at the American Music Awards, will kick off her “Diamonds World Tour” in March 2013.
What do you think of the cover art?
- RIHANNA ANNOUNCES ‘LOUD’ UK TOUR
- Rihanna set for poor album sales on new album – LOUD
- Another Rihanna Album, Is this needed?
- Wendy Williams On Rihanna “there’s something very devilish about Rihanna”
- Rihanna Dropped As Nivea Spokesperson: “Rihanna is a no go. Nivea is a company which stands for trust, family and reliability”