Daring pop star Rihanna tweeted a “Nude” picture Friday, but she didn’t have to get naked to do so.
The “We Found Love” singer — who has more than 26 million followers on the social networking site — is releasing a new fragrance called Nude next year and took to Twitter to share her latest ad.
The Tweet links to an Instagram picture featuring a scantily clad Rihanna, smiling and sporting platinum blond locks. She wears lace lingerie and covers the rest of her body with what looks like some lightly colored gossamer.
“Here is my new add [sic] for a brand new fragrance #NUDE!!! Make sure you smell sexy, especially naked, this fall!!!” she wrote to accompany the picture.
Rihanna’s new ad generated a lot of love from fans, with 153,000 liking the picture as of Saturday afternoon.
- Who Does That? Rihanna Instagram Picture “I Just Got Laid”
- Wendy Williams On Rihanna “there’s something very devilish about Rihanna”
- Rihanna Dropped As Nivea Spokesperson: “Rihanna is a no go. Nivea is a company which stands for trust, family and reliability”
- Quote of the day: Rihanna ‘There is nobody in my league’
- Rihanna Does Not Think A Bra Is Suitable Attire