Amaru Don TV interviews Olympic Silver Medalist Jason Richardson at “Club Bud presents TAO/Marquee” in London. We discuss the sacrifices needed to be an Olympian and more.
Jason Richardson (born April 4, 1986) is a American track and field athlete who specialises in the 110 meter hurdles. He won the silver medal in the 110 meter hurdles at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. His personal best for the event is 12.98 seconds, set in June 2012 at the U.S. Olympic Trials.
- Roses Gabor Speaks Exclusively To Amaru Don TV
- Mindless Behavior – “Message To Their Fans” With @Amarudontv
- Maxsta Reveals His Deepest Song “On the low” Via @AmaruDonTV
- ‘Kidz In The Hall’ Interview with @Amarudontv By Karolyn Judge
- Alexandra Burke Interview “Her Journey Thus Far” With @Amarudontv (Part 1)