ABC its easy as….you know the rest. Are you doing any of the below?
1. Increase your number of clients (fans).
2. Increase the frequency of purchase, how often your fans buy from you. (and you’d better have more than just music to sell).
3. Increase the amount of money that you charge.
- Do The Maths: “90% Of Album Sales In 2011 Came From 2% Of The Albums Sold”
- Do The Maths: 1 Million Plays On Spotify = £108 return
- Do The Maths: Twitter Numbers Do Not Account To Record Sales (Proof here)
- Do The Maths: Jon Hopkins “Radio 1 Pay About £50 for each play” Not feeling Spotify £8 for 90,000 Plays