Amaru Don TV’s “Industry Stakeholders” continues with MTV’S Music Editor: Lindsay Wesker, we speak about his A&R Book “Thin Pale Foursome“. Check out the interview below, as well as the link to get this fantastic book, by a man who knows his stuff in the music industry.
‘Thin Pale Foursome’ gives a unique insight into the mind of an A&R person, how acts get signed (and dropped) and what ‘hype’ actually means. This is a story that every unsigned (and proabably signed) music act should read. It will save a lot of heartache in the future!
Get the book here
- Amaru Don TV “Industry Stakeholders” Introduces MTV Music Editor Lindsay Wesker
- MTV Music Editor Lindsay Wesker “The Era of Black Music For DJ’s InThe Early 80s” (Amaru Don TV)
- Marc Marot Discusses The Role of Radio Pluggers & I tunes Price Fixing The Music Industry (Amaru Don TV)
- Craig David Manager ‘Colin Lester’ Discusses with Amaru Don TV if 360 deals are fair to Artists
- Amaru Don TV Speaks To Former Island Records MD On His Start In The Music Industry